You are about to leave the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices website and go to an external website.
Large Fragment System
The DePuy Synthes Vet Large Fragment System is part of a stainless-steel plate and screw system that merges locking screw technology with conventional plating techniques. This system contains the 4.5mm – 5.5mm implants and related instruments required for LC-DCP®, DCP® and LCP® Plating. The Large Fragment System provides the most comprehensive fracture and arthrodesis solution for large animal surgeons.
Features & Benefits
Proximal Interphalangeal (PIP) Plate
- Elimination of tapered end to allow for placement close to hoof wall
- Elongated section between distal hole for spacing over joint
- Use with conventional screws or locking screws
4.5mm LCP T-Plate
For the treatment of physeal fractures of the proximal tibia in foals and includes 3 locking stacked Combi Holes that converge to maximize screw purchase in bone.
4.5mm LCP Distal Femur Plate
For comminuted fractures of the proximal phalanx in horses
- Fixed-angle construct allows bridging plate fixation in multi-fragment fractures
- Combi Holes accept 5.0 mm locking screws or 4.5 mm and 5.5 mm cortex screws
- Plate design permits use of a less invasive surgical technique
Limited-contact plate design
- Reduces plate-to bone contact, protecting vascularity
- Allows uniform bending
LCP Combi Holes
Combi Holes allow placement of standard cortex and cancellous bone screws on one side or threaded conical locking screws on the opposite side of each hole.
Stacked Combi Holes
The stacked Combi Holes in the plate accept either cortex or locking screws.
Rounded end and centrally located hole at one end for metaphyseal fracture repair.
Compatible with multiple screw sizes
- 4.5 mm and 5.5 mm cortex screws may be used in the DCU portion of the Combi Hole in the plate shaft or in round locking holes; compress plate to bone or create axial compression; fully threaded shaft
- 4.0 mm and 5.0 mm locking screws used in the locking portion of the Combi Holes or in stacked Combi Holes; create a locked, fixed-angle construct; fully threaded shaft
- 6.5 mm cancellous bone screws: may be used in the DCU portion of the Combi Hole in the plate shaft or in round locking holes; compress plate to bone or create axial compression; fully or partially threaded shaft
Narrow and broad plate types
Allow the surgeon to select the plate strength based on clinical needs
Large Fragment sterilization cases hold all the required instruments and implants, and fit most tabletop autoclaves.
No available references for this product.
© DePuy Synthes 2014-2019. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.