HARMONIC HD 1000i Shears were designed to enable surgical efficiency through precise energy delivery, fine dissection, and strong vessel sealing1-7
Features & Benefits
The improved dissection capability of the fine jaw design may allow for precise dissection similar to that of a mechanical dissector.⁸*
Exceptional sealing strength as evidenced by burst pressures of 150% relative to both small and large jaw devices.3†‡
Increased sealing speed, multi-functionality, and simplified steps for use.1,2,4-6,§
|Product Code||Product Code||Description|
|HARHD20||HARHD20||Ultrasonic shears, Curved tip|
|HARHD36||HARHD36||Ultrasonic shears, Curved tip|
*In a pre-clinical study, for both iliac dissection and lymph node dissection, the HD1000i was significantly superior to HARMONIC ACE®+7 in dissecting capability (P<0.001 in all cases).
†Based on a benchtop study using Advanced Hemostasis Mode on 5-7mm porcine carotid arteries. HARMONIC® HD (1878 mmHg) vs. LigaSure Maryland (1171 mmHg) and LigaSure Impact (1224 mmHg). (P<0.05).
‡In a benchtop study with 5-7mm porcine carotid arteries that compared median burst pressure, HARMONIC® HD 1000i (1878 mmHg) vs. LigaSure™ Maryland (1171 mmHg) (P<0.0001).
§Based on a benchtop study compared to HARMONIC® ACE+7.
1. Buccaneer DV- transection speed (marching & tip bite). PRC074127B. Ethicon, Inc.
2. Buccaneer DV-vessel transection speed. PRC074125B. Ethicon, Inc.
3. Buccaneer thermal spread and burst claims. PRC074054A. Ethicon, Inc.
4. Buccaneer metrology claims. PRC074607A. Ethicon, Inc.
5. Buccaneer DV- grasping force (tip & full bite). PRC074111B. Ethicon, Inc.
6. Buccaneer energy button vessel claims. PRC074432A. Ethicon, Inc.
7. HARMONIC HD 1000i Laparoscopic Shears (HARHD36): design veri!cation chronic (30 day) survival study in the pig. PSB004423A. Ethicon, Inc.
8. Buccaneer 510K acute pigs Harmonic 1000i competitive overlays. PSB004399A. Ethicon, Inc.
For complete indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and adverse reactions, please reference full package insert.