You are about to leave the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices website and go to an external website.
Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy System
The DePuy Synthes Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy (TPLO) plate is part of a stainless-steel plate and screw system that merges locking screw technology with conventional plating techniques. The TPLO plate has many similarities to existing bone ﬁxation plates, with a few important improvements. The locking screws are designed to create a fixed-angle construct while following standard AO plating principles.
Features & Benefits
- Available in 2.7, 3.5 small, 3.5 and 3.5 broad versions
- Available in right and left versions
- Uses either conventional or locking screws
- Pre-contoured for anatomic ﬁt
- Plate head speciﬁcally designed to engage more bone
- Screw trajectory in head holes is designed to minimize likelihood of penetrating articular surface and osteotomy.
No available references for this product.
Indications for Use
The DePuy Synthes Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy (TPLO) System is intended for use in stabilizing osteotomies of the canine proximal tibia.
© DePuy Synthes 2014-2019. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.