You are about to leave the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices website and go to an external website.
Pancarpal Arthrodesis Plates
The DePuy Synthes Vet LCP® Pancarpal Arthrodesis Plates incorporate clinically proven locking1 technology into plate designs specifically tailored to the geometry, mechanical properties and soft tissue concerns associated with the canine carpal joint.
Features & Benefits
Tapered plate thickness, proximal and distal
- Reduced implant stiffness over metacarpal2
- Improved skin coverage vs. LC-DCP Plates during closure2
Up to 25° angulation capability of radiocarpal bone cortex screw
- Offers surgeon increased flexibility in axially plate placement
- Higher potential for axial alignment of radiocarpal bone cortex screw with the axis of the accessory carpal bone
Extended distal undercuts and increased distance between distal screw hole and end of plate
- Reduced stiffness at distal end of plate2
- Increased separation between stress risers2
Implants offered in multiple sizes
- 2.4mm/2.0mm LCP Pancarpal Arthrodesis Plate, 88mm long, 2.0mm thick
- 3.5mm/2.7mm LCP Pancarpal Arthrodesis Plate, 151mm long, 3.3mm thick
For product details please consult the Surgical Technique.
1 Wagner M. General principles for clinical use of the LCP. Injury, Int. J. Care Injured. 2003;34:S-B31-42.
2 Comparing Pancarpal Arthrodesis Plates vs. LC-DCP Plates, Tim Horan, March 2020, 0000294459.
© DePuy Synthes Companies 2021. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.